Here’s the list that was tough to compile – so many shows qualified! How to pick the very worst? Each of the worst shows were different on their own.
- “Animal Practice” (NBC, Wednesday, 8 p.m.) Monkeys with clothes may be the tipoff.
- “666 Park Avenue” (ABC, Sunday, 10 p.m.). The super is satan.
- “Made in Jersey” (CBS, Friday, 9 p.m.). A late remake of “Working Girl” with scarcely a pouf in the hair.
- “Chicago Fire” (NBC, Wednesday, 10 p.m.) “Rescue Me” minus laughs and drama.
- “Beauty and the Beast” (The CW, Thursday, 9 p.m.) is an odd remake of the old story such that a scar relegates a hot guy suddenly a beast.