Other Things I’ve Written Lately
- A chat with Gladys Knight, minus the Pips, for The Washington Post
- A look at the orchid show at the Hirshhorn Museum for Smithsonian Magazine.com
- An interview with R&B’s “Uncle” Charlie Wilson for the Washington Post.
- A story about a troupe that mixes juggling with dancing for the Post.
- Talking with the creators of the new comedy “The Mick” for The Hartford Courant.
- A long Washington Post story about the 14 women who took part in Ragnar Kjartansson’s “Women in E” performance at the Hirshhorn.
- A Q&A in the Post with David Lowery, who was bringing both Cracker and Camper Van Beethoven to town.
- Clare Bowen of “Nashville” fame talks about a local upcoming performance for the Post.
- An interview with Ute Lemper about her “Songs for Eternity” project, conducted on Inauguration Day.
- Talking with guitarist Sonny Landreth for the Post and talking even more with him for Songfacts.com.
- Further talk with Darlene Love for Songfacts.
This entry was posted in Other Writing
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.