Other Things I’ve Written Lately
- An interview with country star Miranda Lambert about a hard year and the Hag, for The Washington Post
- A look at a Library of Congress exhibit on the early work of muckraking photographer Jacob Riis, also for the Post.
- Grace Gummer talks about her new role on the second season of “Mr. Robot,” for the Hartford Courant.
- Marshall Crenshaw discusses plans to make a documentary about legendary ‘60s record producer Tom Wilson.
- Details about the “Gilmore Girls” reboot coming to Netflix in November, for the Courant.
- A chat with Spinderella, the groundbreaking DJ for Salt-N-Pepa.
- A thing about a new fall comedy on ABC, “American Housewife” that was originally titled “The Second fattest wife in Westport.”
- A Q&A with Junior Marvin about playing with Bob Marley and not being Junior Murvin.
- Catching up with Clyde Phillips of “Dexter” and “Nurse Jackie fame,” about his latest show, “Feed the Beast.”
- Enumerating a dollhouse exhibit at the National Building Museum.
This entry was posted in Other Writing
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.