Other Things I’ve Written Lately
- An interview with the comedian and filmmaker Mike Birbiglia for the Washington Post.
- A review of a wordless presentation of “Dante’s Inferno” at Synentic Theater.
- An overview of the Musical Crossroads exhibit at the new National Museum of African-American History and Culture for Smithsonian Magazine.com
- An accompanying story about the new Visual Arts Gallery at the National Museum of African-American History and Culture.
- A chat with Maria Muldaur for the Washington Post.
- A thing about Farm Aid, which was headed to Virginia for its annual fundraising concert.
- An interview with Jimmie Durham, the artist who put that big boulder atop the car in front of the Hirshhorn Museum.
- A story about Dr. Henry Lee’s role in the CBS docu-series on JonBenet Ramsey, for The Hartford Courant.
- A Q&A with Sir Tom Jones in the Washington Post, from Brazil.
- Previews of tracks from the Brooklyn duo Fascinations Grand Chorus, the Colorado singer/songwriter Hillary Susz, the Boston band Soft Pyramids and the post- Remy Zero band Cheshires for the Vinyl District.com.
This entry was posted in Other Writing
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.