Here are some other things I’ve written lately:
- A report on the 2011 Kennedy Center Honors, for Entertainment Weekly.
- A look at two different glass shows being put on by the Smithsonian American Art Museum, for Smithsonian Magazine.com.
- A peek at Vevo’s 2022 artists to watch, and how they’re determined, for Media Village.
- A review of August Wilson’s one-man play at the Avant Bard Theatre, for BroadwayWorld.
- A story about the Future or at least the ones being displayed at the long-dormant Arts and Industries for Smithsonian Magazine.com
- Warner Music announcement launching a first of its kind venture linking fans to favorite performers.
- A couple of reports from the Flamenco Festival at GALA Hispanic Theatre, one of a solo work from a man with close ties to the community; the other a broader, more interpretive work form Madrid.